Global Neighbours was founded in 2022 by investor and entrepreneur Jovanka Porsche, former Austrian Chancellor Christian Kern, and former German Vice Chancellor Philipp Rösler.
Global Neighbours aims to inform, connect, and empower stakeholders in business, politics, and society to build bridges between Europe, Asia and beyond by creating a platform for fact-based information and dialogue. To achieve this, we regularly organize events and publish studies and other content on current and relevant topics. We work in cooperation with various partners, including universities, research institutes, and think tanks.
We want to build a bridge between Europe, Asia, and beyond.
Our mission is to inform, connect and empower business, politics and society to build a bridge between Europe, Asia and beyond by offering a platform for evidence-based information and dialogue.
We want to bring communities together to contribute to global peace and prosperity.
Our guiding principles:
- Global Neighbours is convinced that today’s major global challenges affect all nations.
- Global Neighbours believes international cooperation is essential for solving global challenges.
- Global Neighbours stands for a strong Europe that confidently brings its common values and interests into the multipolar world order.
- Global Neighbours views the world’s cultural, political, and economic diversity as a strength and promotes the inclusion of different perspectives and historical experiences in solving global challenges.
- For Global Neighbours, dialogue, cultural exchange, and scientific and economic cooperation are the most important driving forces for global progress.